Re: Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers

От Zahid Iqbal
Тема Re: Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers
Дата
RE: Migrating from Sql Server to PostgreSQL - postgres drivers
Список pgsql-jdbc
You need to place the driver under JDK/JRE-HOME/ext/lib path (the MTK 51 contains classpath reference for an old version of PG JDBC driver) so that JVM picks the driver in default classpath (alternatively you can place PG JDBC driver ver 9.4-1208 under MTK lib path).

Thanks