Re: pgsql on jaguar (os x 10.2)

От Alex Rice
Тема Re: pgsql on jaguar (os x 10.2)
Дата
Re: pgsql on jaguar (os x 10.2)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, August 28, 2002, at 12:40 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Hm.  Try adding #include <sys/sem.h> in the obvious place near the top
> of src/include/port/darwin/sem.h.
>
> This problem should be gone in 7.3 (which hasn't even got
> src/include/port/darwin/sem.h ...) but for 7.2 you'll need to hack up
> a workaround.  I'm guessing Apple moved "union semun" someplace else.
>
> You should also read src/backend/port/darwin/README carefully, as there
> may be other hacks in the 7.2 Darwin port that are no longer correct
> for
> OSX 10.2.  We did receive a report recently that CVS tip builds on
> 10.2,
> so I'm hopeful that the semaphore issues will be the only sticking
> point, but you want to be aware of the other sharks in the water.

Mark Liyanage (http://www.entropy.ch) sent this patch for building on
10.2 and asked me to post it here. If the list server cleans the
attachment off, please feel free to ask me for it.

Thanks,

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice@swcp.com
alex_rice@arcrc.com

Вложения

От: "Debra LaVille"
Сообщение: Attempt to connect to database using libpq++ PgDatabase class fails because CONNECTION_BAD