Re: Error at end of pg_dump output (setting sequence number?)

От Dan Delaney
Тема Re: Error at end of pg_dump output (setting sequence number?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 12:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> That command is fine ... to a 7.3 server.  I'm betting you tried to
> restore a 7.3 dump into a pre-7.3 server.

DOH!!! That was it. I thought the other server had 7.3, but it turns
out it just has 7.2. It worked out alright though. I just dropped the
sequence and recreated it starting at the number it was suppose to
start at.

Thanks a lot.
--Dan