Re: Fw: configure error with krb5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fw: configure error with krb5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"kanchana" <pkkanchana@gmx.net> writes:
>    It(inidb.err) shows error as follows...........

> DEBUG:  inserting column 11 value '1082 1083select timestamptz($1 + $2)'
> DEBUG:  Typ == NULL, typeindex = 15
> ERROR:  oidvectorin: error in "select timestamptz($1 + $2)": can't parse
> "select  timestamptz($1 + $2)"

Hm.  There seems to be something wrong with your postgres.bki file.  It
looks like initdb is working on what should be this line:

insert OID = 1176 ( timestamptz 11 1 14 f f t f s 2 1184 "1082 1083" "select timestamptz($1 + $2)" - _null_ )

but for some reason the two separate columns "1082 1083" and "select timestamptz($1 + $2)"
have gotten run together.  You should look at the .bki file to confirm
that there is something wrong with it and not with the initdb code; but
assuming that the file is misconstructed, I'd have to guess there is a
problem with the 'sed' or 'awk' installed on your machine, because those
programs are what are used to construct it.

Another possibility is that you have a corrupted download of Postgres,
with some error in the source file (include/pg_proc.h) that generates
this .bki entry.