Re: DBD::Pg & DBD::PgPP Cpan question

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: DBD::Pg & DBD::PgPP Cpan question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 22 January 2003 00:11, Williams, Travis L, NPONS wrote:
> All,
>     I have noticed that they have replaced DBD::Pg with DBD::PgPP in cpan.

"They" haven't been doing anything of the sort, I hope ;-).

http://cpan.org/modules/by-module/DBD/

has the latest DBD::Pg version ...

> Also if you use windows PPM that you can't get DBD::Pg that way.. only
> DBD::PgPP.. I understand the difference between the two modules.. but is it
> really a replacement.. or 2 different modules.. in my mind its two
> different modules.. and they should both be listed.  Has DBD::PgPP been
> tested?

They are very different modules. I have no idea about DBD::PgPP though.

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net

От: Chantal Ackermann
Сообщение: optimizing query
От: Dan Delaney
Сообщение: Re: Error at end of pg_dump output (setting sequence number?)