RE: [HACKERS] Re: Geometric Data Type in PostgreSQL

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Re: Geometric Data Type in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
GIS style, but I don't (yet) use the geometric types. That project's
been on hold for a while.

Saying that though, another project I have - the scheduler I'm working
on for the Tass project (www.tass-survey.org) - will use postgresql for
keeping track of areas of the sky observed, but it's still in the
planning phase at the moment.

Some of the code for the first project (the Java bit that handles the
map display) is on my web site, but it's not that stable, and doesn't
have any postgresql bits in it yet.

Possibly when I get 7.0's JDBC driver out of the way, I'll return to it.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support