RE: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'd be interested in a data also, as it will give me a target for all
the JDBC stuff I'm working on for 7.0.

Peter (Still catching up :-( )

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support
Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Mascari [mailto:mascarm@mascari.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 1999 1:08 AM
To: pgsql-hackers@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [HACKERS] When is 7.0 going Beta?

Hello,

I was just wondering if there were any dates the major
developers had in mind as to when current will be released
as a beta release? For my trivial part, I still have to send
in a patch to allow pg_dump to dump COMMENT ON commands for
any descriptions the user might have created and was
wondering if any time frame had been established.

Just curious,

Mike