Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thomas,
>
> Before sending the box to world trip could you make a 3D picture and
> publish it on the Web. Take a look at Freedom VR
> http://www.honeylocust.com/vr/ - it's free and works fine.

Yes, I think Marc wants to do that.

> As for the Russia in my experience DHL was always good. If you'll have a
> problem with sending the trophy to Vadim I  could arrange that from
> Moscow.

Yes, DHL is good, but they can't do the entire trip with one person
paying it all.  They have to have the sender pay, so that is why I was
leaning to including checks in the package for those who want it.  Also,
DHL-type carriers only offer 1-3 day delivery, which can get expensive
if we have many stops.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [CORE] Re: tomorrow