Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have the same question - have been wrestling with the SCO (ODT 5)
> port. Actually all we need here is client-side pgsql code to run on
> SCO so I butchered my way thru the build to make it happen.
>
> Used gcc-2.8.1 to get past the monster macro - altho if there's C
> code we can put in for easily confused compilers it would be nice to
> have a port buildable with SCO native tools. Bruce?

OK, please tell me what macro is a monster, and what define I can check
to see if I am using the SCO/Microsoft/piece-O-junk :-) compiler, and I
will take a crack at making a static function out of the macro and send
you a patch to test.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?