Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?

От Hal Snyder
Тема Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> From: Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>
> Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:11:37 -0500 (EST)

> OK, please tell me what macro is a monster, and what define I can check
> to see if I am using the SCO/Microsoft/piece-O-junk :-) compiler, and I
> will take a crack at making a static function out of the macro and send
> you a patch to test.

src/include/access/heapam.h - heap_getattr is the one that blows the
mind of SCO ODT5 /bin/cc as well as their Skunkware gcc-2.7.2.1. Pure
GNU 2.8.1 was all I could get to handle it.

BTW just so you won't think we're total idiots - we run the pgsql
server on FreeBSD where it belongs - but some of our hosts use
hardware for which vendors refuse to allow FreeBSD support. Thus we
have SCO systems (plus hardware to reboot them when they wedge).

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] port/getrusage.c?