Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement

От Andrew Martin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > Accepting credit cards would be a good way to get international users
> > to buy. For a small sum, it really is too much hassle to pay abroad
> > by any other means...
>
>     I really wish we could accept credit cards :(  Up here, at least,
> it costs something like $10,000 upfront with the banks in order to even
> get 'online credit card authorization' :(  And that is if they will even
> talk to you in the first place.

Eeek! That's a hell of a lot of money!!!!

But it wouldn't have to be online authorisation. It would be fine if you could
send your credit card number by post or 'phone or FAX. Do they charge equally
rediculous sums for that?

What about someone like Walnut Creek as a distributor? Or Prime Time Freeware?

Best wishes,

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775

От: "Michael J. Rogan"
Сообщение: Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement