Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On December 13, 2018 6:01:04 PM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Has anyone tried to reproduce this on other platforms?

> I recently also hit this locally, but since that's also Debian unstable... Note that removing openssl "fixed" the
issuefor me.

FWIW, I tried to reproduce this on Fedora 28 and RHEL6, without success.
It's possible that there's some significant detail of your configuration
that I didn't match, but on the whole "bug in Debian unstable" seems
like the most probable theory right now.