Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit
Дата
Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On December 13, 2018 6:01:04 PM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> Since libcrypto.so is implicated, Andres asked me off-list if my
>> changes to random number state initialisation might be linked to
>> skink's failures beginning 12 or 15 days ago.  It appears not, as it
>> was green for several runs after that commit.
>> It's Debian unstable, which could be a factor.  Bugs in glibc?

Note it's only failing on master...

>Has anyone tried to reproduce this on other platforms?

I recently also hit this locally, but since that's also Debian unstable... Note that removing openssl "fixed" the issue
forme.

>It'd be interesting to know which updates were applied to skink's
>host before the first failing run.

I'll check the logs when I'm back at a real computer.

Andres