Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Valgrind failures in Apply Launcher's bgworker_quickdie() exit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 4:14 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > On December 13, 2018 6:01:04 PM PST, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> Has anyone tried to reproduce this on other platforms?
>
> > I recently also hit this locally, but since that's also Debian unstable... Note that removing openssl "fixed" the
issuefor me.

> FWIW, I tried to reproduce this on Fedora 28 and RHEL6, without success.
> It's possible that there's some significant detail of your configuration
> that I didn't match, but on the whole "bug in Debian unstable" seems
> like the most probable theory right now.

I was keen to try to bisect this, but I couldn't reproduce it on a
freshly upgraded Debian unstable VM, with --with-openssl, using "make
installcheck" under src/test/authentication.  I even tried using the
gold linker as skink does.  Maybe I'm using the wrong checker
options... Andres, can we see your exact valgrind invocation?

--
Thomas Munro
http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: select limit error in file_fdw
Сообщение: Re: select limit error in file_fdw