Re: translating exception messages of postgresql functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: translating exception messages of postgresql functions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Julius Tuskenis <julius@nsoft.lt> writes:
> As I've read - postgresql always generates P0001 SQLSTATE code for
> raised exceptions. Have enyone tried to distinguish one exception from
> the other in the application?

You'd have to rely on looking at the error message text.

8.4 will let you specify SQLSTATE in RAISE:
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/plpgsql-errors-and-messages.html

Сообщение: Re: translating exception messages of postgresql functions
Сообщение: Re: translating exception messages of postgresql functions