Re: complie postgresql with kerberos in centos

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: complie postgresql with kerberos in centos
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
rahimeh khodadadi <rahimeh.khodadadi@gmail.com> writes:
> I have problem in compiling of postgresql with krb5 in CentOS;

It should pretty much just work, if you have the appropriate packages
installed.  On RHEL-5 I see the RPMs requiring
BuildPrereq: krb5-devel
BuildPrereq: e2fsprogs-devel
so make sure you have those installed.

> because of the fact that Postgresql need ldap in compile with krb5,

There is no such interaction that I'm aware of.

> On the other hand, using  this parameters in configuration, is send
> following error:
> " checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... no
> configure: error: library 'ssl' is required for OpenSSL"

Sure looks like you haven't got openssl-devel installed, either.

On the whole, it sounds like you have little experience building
software in the RHEL environment.  Perhaps you should consider
grabbing the Red Hat or PGDG RPMs instead of building your own
version.