Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?
Дата
Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?
Список pgsql-admin
> You'll have to explain a little more. I checked the archives...

I was thinking of
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-01/msg00530.php
full explanation here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-01/msg00606.php

> The "lurking feeling" scenario above might or might nor be an issue
> here, but I can't see how the archiver could be involved at all.

Well, I don't see it either; at this point we're waiting on Jeff to
provide some harder evidence ...

Сообщение: Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?
Сообщение: Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?