Re: asm/ia64regs.h not found on FreeBSD 8.1 IA64

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: asm/ia64regs.h not found on FreeBSD 8.1 IA64
Дата
Re: asm/ia64regs.h not found on FreeBSD 8.1 IA64  ("Frank Brendel" <Frank.Brendel@eurolog.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
"Frank Brendel" <Frank.Brendel@eurolog.com> writes:
> I can't compile PostgreSQL 9.0.2 on FreeBSD 8.1 for IA64.
> The error message is
>     postgres.c:2998:26: error: asm/ia64regs.h: No such file or directory

Hmm, the need for that header file is a very recent addition.  I'm not
very surprised to hear of portability issues around it.  What you need
to look into is what's needed to compile this patch:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=ba007262a7661234588b1ebe297e3a95924ba587

If you're using gcc it's quite possible you don't need the header file
at all --- try just diking it out.  Please report back.