Re: trouble migrating large objects from 7.1.3 to 7.3.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: trouble migrating large objects from 7.1.3 to 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"John M. Layman" <jml@frijid.net> writes:
> Am I doing something wrong here?

Either that, or managing to hit a ton of corner-case bugs at the same
time ...

One thing to check: are you using 7.3's pg_dump to dump from the 7.1
database?  If not, try it.  The newer pg_dump should avoid at least
some old bugs.

If that doesn't help, I'd be interested to see a schema-only, text-style
dump from your 7.1 database (please send it to me off-list).

Сообщение: Re: trouble migrating large objects from 7.1.3 to 7.3.2
Сообщение: Re: trouble migrating large objects from 7.1.3 to 7.3.2