Re: Re: BUG #16068: Collate of 'Norwegian Bokmål' is problematic

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: BUG #16068: Collate of 'Norwegian Bokmål' is problematic
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[ please keep the list cc'd ]

Robert Ford <robfordww@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sat, Oct 19, 2019, 22:03 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> The installer sets the Collate in the config file to 'Norwegian
>>> Bokmål.1251' (or something similar, but notice the 'å')

>> Um, Windows-what exactly?
>> That collation name has given us trouble before, cf
>> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=db29620d4
>> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=aa1d2fc5e
>> I wonder whether Microsoft changed it again :-(

> Windows server 2012

Hm, that's not very new, and it's certainly a version we've tested.
In fact I'd have guessed the above-mentioned patches were tested
against that.

Anyway, my first thought about this is that the mapping installed by
db29620d4 looks like it will recognize 'Norwegian (Bokmål)' but not
'Norwegian Bokmål'.  Could you be more precise about exactly what
you're seeing in the config file?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16070: A double-free bug in interfaces/libpq/fe-secure-openssl.c
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16070: A double-free bug ininterfaces/libpq/fe-secure-openssl.c