Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!

От Aaron Glenn
Тема Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 11/14/05, ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C
<jacalcazar@exportbank.com.ph> wrote:
> Tom, as i've said in my previous eMail, I have no background on postgresql.
> can you help me on how to restart this? my apologies for my zero knowledge,
> but i really need this to work. thanks!

In a situation like this, you want to hire a knowledgable PostgreSQL
consultant. www.commandprompt.com is a good place to start.

aaron.glenn

Сообщение: Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!
Сообщение: Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!