table protections?

От Gilley, Charles H.
Тема table protections?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Okay, trying to turn on web access to my table.  Pending some changes
to the pg_hba.conf file, I have the following on my tables:

 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
 |  Relation        |             Grant/Revoke Permissions |
 +------------------+----------------------------------------------------+
 | tblauthors       | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tblbindings      | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tblcategories    | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tblgroups        | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tblproducts      | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tblseries        | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tblsubjects      | {"=","www=r"}                                      |
 | tbltopics        | {"=","www=r"}                                      |

Note the first "=" in the permissions.  What does this mean - that
public has no access?  Also, how is the owner dealt with in the
permissions?

Thanks for all the help.

Charles Gilley

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] equivalent of sqlload?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] equivalent of sqlload?