Re: PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Chris Hoover <revoohc@gmail.com> writes:
> Anyway, I'm not sure how to give you a simple example.  We are running
> a cobol application that is connecting to PostgreSQL via odbc.  The
> application runs on one linux box and the database on a seperate one.

Hmm.  I seriously doubt that the server's response to the query has
changed any.  What seems more likely is that the ODBC driver has changed
its behavior.  Can you try linking your app with the older ODBC driver
and running it against the newer server?

Also, pgsql-odbc is probably a better place to ask about it.