Re: cvs tip broken build for plpython

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cvs tip broken build for plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> A couple of hours ago things started breaking thus, I assume related to
> the Makefile changes made around then:

> ccache gcc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -g -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -fpic -shared
-Wl,-soname,libplpython.so.0plpython.o -L../../../src/port  -lpython2.2 -ldl  -lpthread -lutil -lm  -o
libplpython.so.0.0
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpython2.2

What fun.  What Python version have you got *exactly*, and what does it
use for the python shared library name?  What link command does 7.4 use
for plpython on your machine?

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: cvs tip broken build for plpython
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Speeding up DELETEs on table with FKs ...