Re: pg_dump directory format and proper ordering

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump directory format and proper ordering
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@gmail.com> writes:
> Is there a potential issue when restoring in parallel?

Not supposed to be ...

> I notice for example it fails to re-create some mat views I have in schema
> B as they query from some table in schema A that hasn't been created yet at
> that moment.

You can break it with user-defined functions, because pg_dump can't
really see into the function bodies to understand what they might
reference.  But a matview that doesn't contain anything like that
should Just Work.  If you have a counterexample (against a reasonably
recent PG version), please file a bug report.