Re: pg_restore new parameter request

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore new parameter request
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Campbell, Lance" <lance@illinois.edu> writes:
> PostgreSQL pg_restore new feature request
> I did some testing last week to see how fast I could get pg_restore to reload data.  I found some settings that made
asignificant speed boost.  One request I have is the addition of two parameters to pg_restore.

> --no-indexes
> When this parameter is used during a full restore of a database the indexes would not be applied.

> --only-indexes
> When this parameter is selected during a full restore of a database only the indexes would be applied.

This seems fairly redundant with the existing notion of "dump sections".
Have you experimented with "--section=post-data"?

От: "Campbell, Lance"
Сообщение: pg_restore new parameter request
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore new parameter request