Re: pg_dump exists without any message when running from windows task scheduler

От Andrus
Тема Re: pg_dump exists without any message when running from windows task scheduler
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Chris,

Thank you.

> I don't know if you can do that. Why do you need to?

I need to run pg_dump at 2:00 AM every night automatically in Windows
computer where PostgreSql server is not installed.

> If you reference the original files (c:\program files\... or where-ever
> you installed postgres to), does it work through a scheduled task?

Yes, scheduled task it works in this case.

In some backup clients PostgreSql server is not installed. pg_dump 8.4 and
required dlls are simply copied to backup computer from server bin
directory.
How to create autobackups in this case ?

Andrus.