Re: pg_backrest build dependencies rpm's

От David Steele
Тема Re: pg_backrest build dependencies rpm's
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 5/24/19 3:16 AM, Jakub Olczyk wrote:

>> Instead of configuring pgdg yum repository, is there any way to download rpm's  from pgdg repository portal ?
>
> Well, I thought you might want to use the prepackaged version of
> pgbackrest from the repository that matches the version of PostgreSQL
> you have installed. So the command after installing the repository RPM
> would look like this:
>
> # yum install pgbackrest
>
> In that way you won't need to compile anything from scratch and you can
> count on the automated updates from the repository.

Using the packages available from yum.postgresql.org is generally the
best idea.

If you must build from source the instructions for RHEL7 can be found here:

https://pgbackrest.org/user-guide-centos7.html#build

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

Сообщение: Re: pg_backrest build dependencies rpm's
Сообщение: Re: pg_backrest build dependencies rpm's