Re: Installation instructions vs binaries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installation instructions vs binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> And I think Davids comment about repetitive language would apply to yours
> as well, and should maybe be simplified there too?

Per the discussion in the other thread, we concluded that being repetitive
was the only way to be sure people would see the material at all.
If you look at

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/runtime.html

a lot of people are going to follow one of the section links before
they ever see any of the chapter head material.

(This would be less of a problem if we could get DocBook to insert
the chapter TOC at the bottom of the page not the top.  I dunno
how to do that, though.)

Сообщение: Re: Installation instructions vs binaries
Сообщение: Re: Installation instructions vs binaries