Re: pgsql: Don't install hstore--1.0.sql any more.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Don't install hstore--1.0.sql any more.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Shouldn't this commit have removed the 1.0 file from git altogether?
>> It's quite useless if it's not going to get installed.

> I left it for the possible documentation value thereof.

We do not keep around dead code in HEAD for historical reference
purposes.  We have an SCM for that, and we should use it.  The only
reason to keep this file would be if people were possibly still going to
install 1.0 in preference to 1.1 ... but this commit eliminated the
possibility of users doing so.