Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=readline.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/readline.html;h=9b7dd842764c81ad496c38a2794361cad964ee90;hb=7628b745a813aac53586b640da056a975f1c443e#SEC44
> I think we should be setting rl_catch_signal and/or rl_catch_sigwinch
> and then perhaps call rl_set_signals(), but I don't think we're doing
> anything of the sort.

According to the info page I have here, those are all enabled by default,
and we would only need to do something special if we wanted to prevent
readline from catching signals.

It's possible that 6.3 has made fundamental, incompatible changes in
this area and not bothered to update the documentation, but it would be
pretty shoddy work on their part.