Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Re: Reusing abbreviated keys during second pass of ordered [set] aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> That isn't what is intended. "void" is the state that macros like
>> index_getattr() leave NULL leading attributes (that go in the
>> SortTuple.datum1 field) in.
>
> What kind of state is that?  Can't we define this in terms of what it
> is rather than how it gets that way?

It's zeroed.

I guess we can update everything, including existing comments, to reflect that.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager
Сообщение: Re: fix for readline terminal size problems when window is resized with open pager