Re: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] ECPG dynamic cursor fix for UPDATE/DELETE ... WHERE CURRENT OF :curname
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Boszormenyi Zoltan <zb@cybertec.at> writes:
> Alvaro Herrera írta:
>> Since we're still in the beta phase, it makes sense to apply the fix
>> right now so that it appears in 9.0.  No point in waiting for 9.0.1.

> It boils down to the fact that Michael doesn't have too much time
> and no one else knows ECPG in depth. So...

Yeah.  I think what Michael is saying is he doesn't have time to review
the patch now and doesn't want to hold up 9.0 until he does.  We can
delay 9.0 for him, or apply the patch unreviewed, or allow 9.0 to go out
with this as a known bug.  I don't much care for #2, given the size of
the patch.