Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> Well, I discovered that I had different versions of hstore across several
> databases. Some were 1.1 and others were 1.3. On the 1.3 hstore versions,
> the \do *.|| produces a public hstore - hstore operator, while the 1.1
> shows the same as public.hstore. Maybe I just wasn't casting this far
> enough. On both versions that operator shows as being in the public schema.
> My search path does include that.

Hmm.  AFAICS, every extant version of hstore ought to provide

 operator ||(hstore,hstore)

and no other operator named ||.  You might try comparing the results
of "\dx+ hstore" across your installations.

Сообщение: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
Сообщение: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair