Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> writes:
> Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> Yes, I had to modify those lines before I pushed the pgindent changes so
>> 'make installcheck-world' would pass.� It passes here for me now.� Did
>> you do 'make maintainer-clean' before running the tests?� That might
>> help.

> It occurred to me after my last post that I had just done a "make
> world" without any cleanup when I pulled that, and had started a
> full build from "make maintainer-clean" when you sent that.� :-)

FWIW, I did a "make distclean" before pulling the update, which is
my usual habit, and it worked fine.  A look at the make rules for
ecpg suggests that "make clean" is enough to get rid of all the
derived files for the tests.

But having said that, if this didn't work then there's something broken
about the make rules for the ecpg tests.  I'm a bit suspicious of commit
69e9768e7b183d4b276d0e067a5a0000689580eb.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pgindent run for 9.4