Re: Fw: Case Insensitive Test

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fw: Case Insensitive Test
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com> writes:
> However, the immediate problem I have seems to come from the fact that
> on Linux at least we're basically lying to configure about what's in the
> system headers when we go to compile. port/linux.h on my system defined
> _GNU_SOURCE which forces most/all of the extension things to be defined
> even if they wouldn't by the command line options.

Hm.  I have to plead guilty to putting that #define in there.  It was a
quick-and-dirty workaround to make plperl compile.  Perhaps a better
solution would be for template/linux to add the appropriate thing to
CPPFLAGS, so that configure would see the same environment.  Can you
try that and see if it fixes your issue?  (What exactly is your issue,
anyway?)

Сообщение: Re: Fw: Case Insensitive Test
Сообщение: Re: Fw: Case Insensitive Test