Re: Clean up build warnings of plperl with clang-12+

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Clean up build warnings of plperl with clang-12+
Дата
Re: Clean up build warnings of plperl with clang-12+  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Backpatched this one as of 9ff47ea.  That should allow the addition of
> -Werror on dangomushi.

I see you tried to do that by adding -Werror to CPPFLAGS.  That doesn't
work because it breaks configure's tests.  (I wonder if meson is any
smarter than autoconf about that.)  The way I do it on my own
animals is like

if ($branch eq 'HEAD' or $branch ge 'REL9_3')
{
        # Add -Werror so we get errors for warning conditions.
        # Pre-9.3 PG doesn't compile cleanly with Sierra's cc.
        # Can't put this in CFLAGS because it breaks configure,
        # so use COPT instead.
        $conf{build_env}{COPT} = "-Werror";
}

Guess I could drop the branch check now.

Сообщение: Re:unexpected plan with id = any('{}') condition
Сообщение: Re: unexpected plan with id = any('{}') condition