Re: [HACKERS] reload-through-the-top-parent switch the partition table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] reload-through-the-top-parent switch the partition table
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] reload-through-the-top-parent switch the partition table  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] reload-through-the-top-parent switch the partitiontable  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> --restore-via-partition-root ?

> I worry someone will think that pg_dump is now restoring stuff, but it isn't.

Well, the point is that the commands it emits will cause the eventual
restore to go through the root.  Anyway, I think trying to avoid using
a verb altogether is going to result in a very stilted option name.

I notice that the option list already includes some references to
"insert", so maybe "--insert-via-partition-root"?  Although you could
argue that that's confusing when we're using COPY.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standbyserver