Re: [NOVICE] readline and psql

От Heiko Klein
Тема Re: [NOVICE] readline and psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

here are some guesses:
1) your #/bin/sh is split into several lines (mail???)
2) no whitespace behind openssl
3) only one - before -with-libs

4) you use --with-includes=/usr/local/include/readline, AFAIK readlines
   includes are in the readline subdirectory, so this would mean, it is
   looking for
    /usr/local/include/readline/readline/readline.h
   are you sure you didn't meant --with-includes=/usr/local/include and
   let readline look for its own libraries (readline/readline.h and
   readline/history.h) ?

5) you use -with-libs=/usr/lib/libreadline
   is libreadline.so.4 really in /usr/lib/libreadline/libreadline.so.4?
   If it's in /usr/lib/libreadline.so.4, you should use
   --with-libs=/usr/lib  (or omit it completely, since this is the
   default AFAIK)

6) When you do it again, think about using the updated Pg7.2.1

Heiko