Re: binary data storage

От Denis Gasparin
Тема Re: binary data storage
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Martin,
    I discourage you to use the large object data type for a file of such
dimensions... It would be better for you to store in the db the filename
and the path to the file itself.
    However you can find the large object you've inserted in your data
directory (subdirectory base/oid of your database/).

Bye,
--
Doct. Eng. Denis Gasparin: denis@edistar.com