Re: Get Date value from Datum

От Hannes Eder
Тема Re: Get Date value from Datum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 12:30 AM, imad <immaad@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you want to print? The integer value or the date string like
> "29-01-2008". Use the date_out function to convert your value to date.
>
> --Imad
>
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Zhe He <henryhezhe2003@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I met some problem with get date type value
>> from a table. I have a Datum which stores this
>> value as an integer and I want to get its date
>> value. Is there anyway that I can print it out?

Maybe inspecting the code of debugtup also helps, see

src/backend/access/common/printtup.c

(http://git.postgresql.org/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/access/common/printtup.c#l504)

--Hannes

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby v5 patch - restarted replica changes to warm standby mode
От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: plperl needs upgrade for Fedora 10