Re: Get Date value from Datum

От imad
Тема Re: Get Date value from Datum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
What do you want to print? The integer value or the date string like
"29-01-2008". Use the date_out function to convert your value to date.

--Imad

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Bitmap Indexes patch (was Re: Bitmap Indexes: request for feedback)
Сообщение: Re: Bitmap Indexes patch (was Re: Bitmap Indexes: request for feedback)