Re: Is there any way that one of the Postgres Background/Utilityprocess may go down?

От rajan
Тема Re: Is there any way that one of the Postgres Background/Utilityprocess may go down?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It is a custom script which we have developed for *monitoring the
processes(only)*. That is why I am asking if adding the postmaster alone
would suffice, or I should add all the background process names?

PS: These process checks are just to make sure that postgres is running.

-----
--
Thanks,
Rajan.

Сообщение: Re: Is there any way that one of the Postgres Background/Utilityprocess may go down?
Сообщение: Re: Is there any way that one of the Postgres Background/Utilityprocess may go down?