Re: profiling postgresql queries?

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: profiling postgresql queries?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

profiling postgresql queries?  (hubert lubaczewski, )
 Re: profiling postgresql queries?  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: profiling postgresql queries?  (Alex Turner, )
   Re: profiling postgresql queries?  (hubert lubaczewski, )
 Re: profiling postgresql queries?  (Michael Fuhr, )

hubert lubaczewski <> writes:
> and it made me wonder - is there a way to tell how much time of backend
> was spent on triggers, index updates and so on?

In CVS tip, EXPLAIN ANALYZE will break out the time spent in each
trigger.  This is not in any released version, but if you're desperate
you could load up a play server with your data and test.