Re: profiling postgresql queries?

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: profiling postgresql queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Speaking of triggers...

Is there any plan to speed up plpgsql tiggers?  Fairly simple
crosstable insert triggers seem to slow my inserts to a crawl.

Is the best thing just to write triggers in C (I really don't want to
put this stuff in the application logic because it really doesn't
belong there).

Alex Turner
netEconomist