Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?

От pavan95
Тема Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Дата
Ответ на Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Team,

Any advices on this??  Looking for alerting mechanism and in the case of
event triggers can I capture the exact statement text so that it can be
executed on the subscriber.

*Note*: The DDL commands are not executed by the any one by connecting to
the database. They are executed by the Application Odoo in the front end. So
in this scenario how will I get benefitted to capture the same.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Pavan

--