Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Дата
Ответ на Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
You've gotten the answer, multiple times. Just because you don't like, doesn't mean that asking the question over and
overwill change the answer.

You'll have to get the DDL from the logs.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

> On Sep 5, 2018, at 3:42 AM, pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Team,
>
> Any advices on this??  Looking for alerting mechanism and in the case of
> event triggers can I capture the exact statement text so that it can be
> executed on the subscriber.
>
> *Note*: The DDL commands are not executed by the any one by connecting to
> the database. They are executed by the Application Odoo in the front end. So
> in this scenario how will I get benefitted to capture the same.
>
> Looking forward to hear from you.
>
> Regards,
> Pavan
>

> --
> Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?