Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux
Дата
Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> There seem to be a number of issues with our libedit support.
> One of them is that we fail to build on Linux (at least on Debian
> Etch/4.0 x86_64 and i386) if libedit-dev is installed but not
> libreadline5-dev.

And what other ones?

> The problem is that in that configuration ./configure seems to think
> that there is a working strlcpy available due to the fact that it
> includes -ledit in the relevant configure test which seems to provide
> strlcpy :-(

Fixed.

От: "Pavel Stehule"
Сообщение: Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC