Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux
Список pgsql-hackers
> Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> writes:
> > There seem to be a number of issues with our libedit support.
> > One of them is that we fail to build on Linux (at least on Debian
> > Etch/4.0 x86_64 and i386) if libedit-dev is installed but not
> > libreadline5-dev.
>
> And what other ones?

Ubuntu Edgy and dapper 64bit do not suffer from this.

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC
Сообщение: Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC