Re: Segmentation Fault in logical decoding get/peek API

От Sudalai
Тема Re: Segmentation Fault in logical decoding get/peek API
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

>>And if it's segfaulting, it has to mean specinsert is NULL. So either we
>>never got REORDER_BUFFER_CHANGE_INTERNAL_SPEC_INSERT, or we threw it
>>away in the "change_done" part. Seems strange in both cases.

Yes, specinsert is NULL.

>> Sudalai, are you using speculative inserts in the transaction?
Yes . We have done ON CONFLICT  DO NOTHING .

Is it correct to add below check ,
      if(specinsert == NULL ){
         goto change_done;
       }
before ,  Assert(specinsert->data.tp.oldtuple == NULL);  to fix segfault ?

Is specinsert is NULL, because of CONFLICT DO NOTHING ?

Thanks for the response Tomas, Peter.

-----
sudalai
--